- Industries - Biotech Press Releases
Biosortia Pharmaceuticals Hires Kurt Dieck as President and CEO to Accelerate Strategy to Develop and License New Highly Active...
Sprint Bioscience, a Swedish company developing oncology therapeutics targeting cancer metabolism, announced today...
In a new study published online in Nature Communications, researchers from Sichuan Agricultural University and...
Advinus Therapeutics, a research-based pharmaceutical development company promoted by the TATA Group, and SignalChem...
CYTOO SA, a company that specializes in cell-based assays, is pleased to announce the closing of a series C funding round of...
GenQual announces initial closing of its first preferred equity funding round...
St. Clair Shores, Michigan and Cambridge, Massachusetts – Michigan Institute of Urology, P. C. (MIU) and Cellay, Inc. today...
Advanced Liquid Logic announced today that it has signed a license and collaboration agreement with the French research...
LC Sciences, a life sciences company leading the development of innovative microRNA (miRNA) analysis and discovery technologies...
Advanced Cell Technology with laboratory facilities in Marlborough Massachusetts has pioneered a solution to the ethical, moral & legal...
Regenerative medicine is a highly complicated and vastly misunderstood science. Investor Stem Cell is dedicated to bringing investors...
Investor Stem Cell is dedicated to bringing investors and stakeholders together in thoughtful discussion to educate and publicize...
The 3D Petri Dish™ is a new tool for the world wide industry of life sciences research and drug discovery...
The 3D Petri Dish™ is a new tool for the world wide industry of life sciences research and drug discovery that grows living cells...
MicroTissues, Inc. announced today that its 3D Petri Dish™ was used in one of Time magazine’s medical breakthroughs of 2010...
Researchers task force, led by faculties of T-Protocol, registered Genom Project as controlled genom project in the hosted database...
Molplex and Enamine today announced a new partnership to offer the Enamine screening collection of 1.8 million stock chemicals...
Division of Gene Medicine & Stem Cell Application, School of Medical Science, complete the research and established completely new...
An innovative new online “drug discovery on demand” platform has been launched by Molplex, a company specializing in products and...
Results blaze a trail for advancement in pig biology as well the use of pigs as model organism for human biological and biomedical studies...
- Cryo-Cell CEO Mercedes Walton Invites Women to Share Their Ideas on Self-Care and the Power of Stem Cells
- Cord Blood: Saving For The Future
- Scientist Uses Stem Cells To Repair Heart
- Will Intra-Osseous Injection of Umbilical Cord Blood Reduce Graft Failures?
- Now, Women Can Bank On 'Monthly Miracle' For Future Treatment
- New Transplant Therapy, Shift in Drug Discovery
- Stem Cells From Menstrual Blood May Benefit Stroke Patients
- LC Sciences Pairs Deep Sequencing with Customized Microarrays to Offer New Seq-ArraySM Service for Discovery & Profiling Applications
- Maastricht University And PharmaCell Publish Results On Possible Improved Immune
- LC Sciences First miRNA Microarray Service Provider to Offer Plant MicroRNA Database (PMRD) Probe Content
- Enabling microRNA Discoveries - LC Sciences Tops 100th Customer Publication
- Senior Director of Biotechnology at Catalent To Lead Workshop on Immunogenicity for Biologics 2009
- Catalent to Present its GPEx® Technology at 2009 BIO International Convention
- Catalent Scientist’s Article Featured by Biotechnology Industry Organization
- LC Sciences’ Versatile Microfluidics Chip Technology Extended to Target Selection Applications
- Catalent to Present at West Coast Meeting of Parenteral Drug Association (PDA)
- Catalent to Present at Pep Talk 2009 Protein Expression Conference
- Catalent to Present at International Cell Engineering Conference
- Novel Small RNAs Discovered, Contribute to Significant miRBase Update
- HaloteC launches new generation Alcohol Fermentation Monitor at the 24th Annual International Fuel Ethanol Workshop Expo
- LC Sciences and DNAVision form Strategic Marketing Alliance
- Microfluidic technology fuels the growing microRNA revolution - LC Sciences tops 30th customer publication
- VisiGen Receives Patents for Real-Time Single-Molecule DNA Sequencing
- New Cancer Discovery will save lives
- Sales & Marketing Consulting Firm Offers Biotech Focus
- Stem Cell Leader Beike Biotech and China’s Tsinghua University receive USD $4 million for stem cell reprogramming laboratory
- Human D-Dimer from Lee Biosolutions
- Texas Micro-Bead Pillow Provides Double Benefit For Breast Cancer Patients
- LC Sciences First miRNA Microarray Service Provider to Offer Sanger's miRBase 10.0 Probe Content
- Creabilis Therapeutics Receives MHRA Authorization to Carry Out Phase I Clinical Trial in the UK for Topical CT327
- Applied Microarrays and GE Healthcare agree on transfer of CodeLink business assets